Monday, 16 March 2015

STREET STYLE...




We decided to move the spot light onto the fabulous fashionistas of Bristol! A huge thanks to these two lovely ladies for chatting with us and letting us snap then in their outfits!

Name Phoebe Orchard
Occupation Art student
Where do you buy most of your clothes from? Definitely in Charity shops, but my guilty pleasure when I can spend a bit more has to be Urban Outfitters.
Where are your favourite spots in Bristol? The Blue Lagoon, Stokes Croft in general.
What is your latest obsession, any trend you're into right now? Dungarees, I have seven of them!

Name Michelle Wang
Occupation Economics and Finance student
Where do you love to shop? I buy all of my clothes on websites, my favourite has to be ASOS. I do love a good old vintage fair too.
What's your favourite item of clothing right now? Anything that is comfy and nice to wear. I love these trousers I'm wearing from Uniqlo, just so cosy.

Photos by Stef Formica